News:Power Mac Center Manila Philippines, first Apple store in the country to receive an Apple Authorized Training Center (AATC)
POWERMAC APPLE CERTIFICATION COURSES &
PROMETRIC EXAMINATIONS NOW @
Power Mac Center becomes the first Apple store in the country to receive an Apple Authorized Training Center (AATC) offering IT Track certification.
Furthermore Power Mac Center offers introduction Seminars and special Courses on Aperture 3, Final Cut, Motion,
iLife '11 (iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand), iWork, Aperture 3 - Photo Workshops, Photoshop CS5, Auto Cad and others.
Power Mac Center’s Classroom at Greenbelt 3 is now an accredited AATC and will begin to offer Apple certified courses to companies, schools, and individuals who wish to learn or expand their knowledge on Apple’s Pro applications.
Moreover, the new AATC is now qualified to offer Apple certification exams for professionals looking to establish their expertise, and better market their skills in the field of digital technology.
With already two accredited Apple Certified Trainers in its Greenbelt store, Power Mac Center continues to consistently train its employees to deliver quality educational services, with the end view of an AATC accreditation for its other flagship stores as well.
This worldwide recognition further raises the level of commitment of all Power Mac Center employees to a truly reliable and outstanding service as demonstrated by the global Apple workforce.
Visit : training.powermaccenter.com for a complete list of courses.
Aperture 3 & Photography: Aperture 3.1.1 via software update improvements on iLife, Flickr, slideshows plus a lot more
This update improves overall stability and performance, and also includes the following specific fixes:
iLife ’11 Compatibility
- Fixes an issue that could cause iMovie ’11 to stop responding while scanning the Aperture library for video clips.
- Addresses issues that prevented the Aperture library from appearing in the Media Browser of other applications.
- Resolves an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when a camera was plugged in to your Mac.
- Fixes a issue that in rare cases, could cause image files to be deleted when dragging a folder containing both images and text files from the Finder into Aperture.
- Resolves an issue that could prevent images added to a library using the "Import Folders as Projects and Albums" option from being imported correctly.
- Addresses an issue that caused Aperture to quit unexpectedly if you cancelled an import when using the "Import Folders as Folders and Projects" option, and when the source folder contained one or more non-image files.
- Aperture no longer quits unexpectedly when importing an iPhoto library after having opened the import window with an iPad connected.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent the Aperture First Aid from opening correctly after upgrading a library from 3.0 to 3.1.
- Resolves an issue that could cause Aperture 3.1 to quit unexpectedly while upgrading an Aperture 3.0 library.
- The Noise Reduction adjustment brick now correctly displays Radius and Edge Detail sliders when applied using a Quick Brush.
- Fixes an issue that caused Adjustment Presets applied using a keyboard shortcut to reset existing adjustments on an image.
- Lift & Stamp HUD now correctly displays the word Brushing next to each listed adjustment that has been applied using a brush.
- Aperture now correctly sets the "Photos Viewable by" setting for images published to your Flickr Photo stream.
- Addresses an issue that could cause Aperture to stop responding when deleting a published web album from the source list.
- Aperture no longer uploads images to Flickr Pro accounts as Web Size when the Size setting in Aperture is Actual Size.
- Fixes an issue that could cause a MobileMe account to be removed from the Aperture source list if the account password was changed at www.me.com.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when the "Fit Slideshow to Main Soundtrack" button was clicked.
- Fixes an issue that could sometimes cause Aperture on a computer with Mac OS X v10.5.8 Leopard to stop responding while updating a vault stored on a network volume.
- More info @ http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2518
- For more information about the application, please visit www.apple.com/aperture .
Late News: Software Update OS X 10.6.5 improvement for Aperture 3 & iPhoto, test driving now.
Performance increase of some image-processing
operations in iPhoto and Aperture.
The 10.6.5 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
- improve reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers
- address performance of some image-processing operations in iPhoto
- and Aperture
- address stability and performance of graphics applications and games
- resolve a delay between print jobs
- address a printing issue for some HP printers connected to an AirPort Extreme
- resolve an issue when dragging contacts from Address Book to iCal
- address an issue where dragging an item from a stack causes the Dock to not automatically hide
- resolve an issue with Wikipedia information not displaying correctly in Dictionary
- improve performance of MainStage on certain Mac systems
- resolve spacing issues with OpenType fonts
- improve reliability with some Bluetooth braille displays
- resolve a VoiceOver issue when browsing some web sites with Safari 5
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website:
For information on the security content of this update, please visit:
iLife 11 quick glance at the new interface of iMovie. Behind the Scene India 2010
First Project and a small appetizer
from the new iMovie in iLife '11
0:45 sec. trailer created with the new iMovie in iLife '11
India Behind the Scene 2010 "Five Boys & One Girl" - GD Photo Workshop
Best viewed in Safari... Firefox somehow gives me always
these "hieroglyphs" below the QT clip
Had a little time on my hands yesterday...very little actually, but decided to check out iMovie in iLife '11.
Wow, this is so cool with an almost all new interface and so many more possibilities, Apple got it right all the way, easy to use interface and slick new effects and options including all the new share options to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo etc.,etc.
In no time at all I created this short trailer with some still images from our last GD Photo Workshop in India 2010 using images from the Holi Celebration, of course the possibilities are endless once the creative juices start to flow, this is only my very first attempt using the new iMovie.
The cool looking interface iMovie from iLife '11
What is also super cool....my Aperture 3 Library including the Video clips are all in the iMovie Media Browser, of course the iPhoto and iTunes Library is there too. again total integration!
My next project is going to be a lot more elaborate using Stills and Video clips combined and maybe mix in a bit of Motion too, but today it is only a very small appetizer the main course has to wait until I get the time...hopefully very soon.
First impression...Super cool!!!
First good look at the all new iPhoto from iLife '11
First good look and test drive on the all
NEW iPhoto from iLife '11
I found a few minutes today and had a quick look at the all new iPhoto from iLife '11 and I have to admit...I am impressed. Just the interface alone is so cool now with full screen capabilities and floating film strip almost like Aperture.
Access to the basic adjustment tools are easy, great new options for slideshows, new layouts for cards and books etc. and as mention, this is only my very first impression. I had no time to go any deeper now, but will do so very soon, in the meantime I like to share with you some screenshots at least on the new iPhoto.
Had a quick look at GarageBand and iMovie too, lots of new and cool things, but again not enough time at the moment.
I am also working on another post from my trip to Singapore and the "Celebrating Images of Asia" Event which finished last night with a great Party.
See below some screenshots from the new iPhoto from iLife '11
Cool Slideshow options & choices also now
available in full screen mode
Easy to add places also in full screen
At full screen adjustment tools and effects, plus the cool
floating filmstrip below just run your Mouse over it
to make it smaller or larger.
Share with Flickr, FaceBook and others...
Excellent new options for designing your Cards and Books.
Just installed iLife 11 test driving now...
Just installed iLife 11 test driving it now...
more in a few days, looks very good so far.